Code of Conduct
Community. Integrity. Honesty.
CODE OF CONDUCT
REDCON1 Tier Operator Affiliate Program Code of Conduct The success of REDCON1 (hereinafter referred to as “REDCON1” or “The Company”) is greatly benefited by its brand affiliates – the Tier Operators. Tier Operator (“you”) have applied to be a Tier Operator because you believe in REDCON1 and want to help support Redcon1’s continuing growth and success into the future. By applying to become a Tier Operator, you have sought to join a company with a strong reputation in the dietary supplement industry.
This Code of Conduct (“Code”) has been adopted to promote and maintain the highest standards of professional and personal conduct among the Tier Operator Program. By submitting this application to join Tier Operator Program, you represent and warrant that you have read this Code and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth herein.
The Company requires that all Tier Operators help ensure a congenial work environment of respect and professionalism. As a Tier Operator you pledge to maintain the highest standards of professional and personal conduct, strive for personal growth in the dietary supplement industry, support REDCON1’s goals and objectives within the industry, instill in the public and other Tier Operators a sense of confidence and commitment to appropriate conduct and professionalism; uphold all laws and regulations relating to your activities; refrain from using your position to secure special privilege, gain or benefit for yourself; maintain the confidentiality of Company’s trade secrets; use REDCON1’s meetings and events only for the authorized advertising, marketing and promotion of REDCON1 and REDCON1’s products.
Tier Operators must conduct themselves in a professional and ethical manner. A Tier Operator may not conduct business that is unethical in any way or influence other Tier Operators to act unethically. You agree to report any dishonest activities or conduct that violates this Code to the Tier Operator Program
Ben Galloway, Matt Saraceno
The following list, while not all inclusive, provides examples of infractions of the Code of Conduct that may result in disciplinary action up to and including termination from the Tier Operator Program:
1. Supplying false or misleading information when applying for the Tier Operator Program;
2. Representing any competing supplement company;
3. Working as a representative of REDCON1 under the influence of alcohol or illegal drugs;
4. Engaging in unethical or illegal conduct;
5. Abusing the Sales Credit system;
6. Identifying yourself in person or through the use of business cards or pamphlets as an employee of REDCON1, or any other position other than a Tier Operator brand affiliate;
7. Creating a social media account, website, URL, domain, or email distribution list that portrays or identifies yourself as an official REDCON1 account, employee, or entity other than a Tier Operator brand affiliate;
8. Selling any REDCON1 products, apparel, accessories, or other items other than through Tier Operator’s discount code or link;
9. Creating products, apparel, merchandise, or any other items utilizing the REDCON1 name, logo, or intellectual property without prior written approval from the Tier Operator Management and signing the REDCON1 Trademark Licensing Agreement;
10. Making any obscene, prejudicial, or provocative remarks, jokes or gestures, in a public environment, on social media, or through an online forum which may be offensive;
11. Misappropriating or abusing Company’s property and funds;
12. Reporting false or misleading information, or falsifying Company documents or records;
13. Soliciting or accepting kickbacks or gifts;
14. Verbally abusing other Tier Operators or REDCON1 customers, via spoken or written word;
15. Using unauthorized tactics to boost sales totals and/or capture credit for purchases that are not deserved.
REDCON1 reserves the right to terminate Tier Operator from the Tier Operator Program in the event that REDCON1 determines, in its sole discretion, that Tier Operator has violated and terms and conditions of this Code or otherwise.
By applying for the Tier Operator Program, you acknowledge and agree that you are not an Employee of Redcon1. Tier Operators are independent affiliates and nothing herein creates any agency, joint venture, partnership, or other form of joint enterprise, employment, or fiduciary relationship between Redcon1 and Tier Operator or an employee employer relationship. Tier Operator shall be responsible for paying any and all applicable taxes that result from any money or commissions earned or paid to Tier Operator. Tier Operator has not express or implied right or authority to assume or create any obligations on behalf of, or in the name of, Redcon1 or to bind Redcon1 to any contract, agreement, or undertaking with any individual, company or third-party.
By applying for the Tier Operator Program, you acknowledge and agree that you are not an Employee of REDCON1. Tier Operators are independent affiliates and nothing herein creates any agency, joint venture, partnership, or other form of joint enterprise, employment, or fiduciary relationship between REDCON1 and Tier Operator or an employee employer relationship. Tier Operator shall be responsible for paying any and all applicable taxes that result from any money or commissions earned or paid to Tier Operator. Tier Operator has not express or implied right or authority to assume or create any obligations on behalf of, or in the name of, REDCON1 or to bind REDCON1 to any contract, agreement, or undertaking with any individual, company or third-party.
By applying for the Tier Operator Program, you acknowledge and agree that all Trademarks, names, logos, videos, pictures, descriptions, or otherwise (“Images”) of REDCON1 are the sole and exclusive property of REDCON1. You agree to use such Images only as approved by, and at the discretion of REDCON1. All rights and goodwill associated with such Images are the exclusive property of REDCON1 and shall transfer to REDCON1 with no further actions necessary on the part of Tier Operator or REDCON1.
No waiver by REDCON1 of any breach of any of the terms and conditions set forth in this Code shall be construed as a waiver of any succeeding breach of the same or any other terms and conditions set forth herein.
Redcon1 reserves the right to update this Code at any time and such updates will be posted on the Tier Operator website under the Code tab.
Please report any activities in violation of this Code of Conduct to the Tier Operator Program Management.
By submitting this application, you acknowledge and agree that you have read, understand, and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth in this Code.