Monthly Fulfillment Rewards
REDCON1 TIER OPERATOR PROGRAM SUBJECT: MONTHLY FULFILLMENT REWARDS
1. RedCon1 wants to give Tier Operators rewards for bringing in customers to make purchases on our site. One of the rewards that we offer is free supplements and a ‘swag item’. These rewards are sent out monthly. We call this monthly reward a Fulfillment. The quantity of the items in the monthly fulfillment that a Tier Operator will receive depends on the number of sales that have been generated. To be eligible to receive this monthly fulfillment the Tier Operator must have reached a required minimum revenue each month.
2. Tier Operators complete their own orders for the monthly fulfillment reward using the Tier Operator Purchasing Portal. To access the Tier Operator Purchasing Portal you will need to sign in as a customer on the main Redcon1 site using the same email address that you have on your Tier Operator Affiliatly account. Look for the Tier Operator option at the bottom of the page in the page footer. Or you can click on the ‘Account’ tab, then click on the Tier Operator Portal option. Tier Operators who are eligible for the monthly fulfillment reward will be able to view a “Fulfillment Ticket” when they are viewing the Tier Operator Portal.
3. Add the “Fulfillment Ticket” to your cart when you are ready to place your Monthly Fulfillment Rewards Order. You can then select one of the available ‘swag items’ displayed in the Tier Operator Purchasing Portal and add it to your cart. You can then select a supplement of your choice and add it to your cart. Proceed to the checkout page and complete your order.
4. The quantity of the Monthly Fulfillment Rewards items you can receive is determined by the Tier that you are in. The total amount of sales that you have generated will determine which Tier that you are in.
5. Eligibility for the Monthly Fulfillment Rewards is determined by the Tier Operator meeting or exceeding a monthly minimum value in Customer Generated Revenue. Customer Generated Revenue is the total dollar value of the sales you brought in. Each Tier has a different monthly minimum needed in order to be eligible for the Monthly Fulfillment Rewards.
6. It is possible to earn free shipping for your Monthly Fulfillment Rewards order. Eligibility for free shipping on your Monthly Fulfillment Rewards order is determined by the Tier Operator meeting or exceeding a free shipping monthly required minimum value in customer generated revenue. Customer generated revenue is the total dollar value of orders connected to the Tier Operator that were purchased by customers. Each Tier has a different monthly minimum needed in order to be eligible for the free shipping on your Monthly Fulfillment Rewards order.
7. If a Tier Operator has not met the minimum required for free shipping, then shipping costs are the responsibility of the Tier Operator.
8. At the beginning of each month the Fulfillment Tickets will be activated for all Tier Operators who are eligible to receive the Monthly Fulfillment Rewards. Fulfillment Tickets will remain active for the duration of 1 month. At the turn of the next month Fulfillment Tickets will expire, if they have not been used.
9. If a Tier Operator wishes to purchase items in addition to the free items given in their Monthly Fulfillment Rewards order, they may do so. A discount code can be used on these additional items – up to 30% off. Discount codes such as “Buy X, get Y” are not able to be used on additional items in a Monthly Fulfillment Rewards order.
10. There are certain items that are excluded from availability for Monthly Fulfillment Rewards orders. The following items will not be given as a Monthly Fulfillment Rewards;
Isotope 5lb. tub
Ration 5lb. tub
MRE 5lb. tub
Additionally; supplements in low quantity, newly released supplements, limited edition items, alpha exclusive items, charity items, ‘Meathead Nation’ items, or any others to be determined, may be excluded from availability as Monthly Fulfillment Rewards.
11. When a Tier Operator generates enough sales to advance them to the next Tier, they will be eligible for the quantity of Monthly Fulfillment Rewards items of the new Tier in the following month. The monthly minimum Customer Generated Revenue of the new Tier will be required for eligibility on the following month.
12. It is the responsibility of the Tier Operator to complete their fulfillment order by the end of each month. Failure to complete your order before your Fulfillment Ticket expires will result in the Tier Operator not receiving a Monthly Fulfillment Reward for that month. Fulfillment reward eligibility does not automatically carry over to the subsequent month. The minimum Customer Generated Revenue is needed for eligibility each month. Fulfillment Tickets and eligibility for Monthly Fulfillment Rewards will not accumulate and stack from multiple months.
13. Ensuring that your Monthly Fulfillment Rewards order is prepared and completed as desired is the responsibility of each Tier Operator. This includes: any purchased items, any free items, any authorized discounts, any swag items, any changes to subtotal cost, any changes to shipping cost. Returns, exchanges, and refunds will not be made on Tier Operator Monthly Fulfillment Rewards orders.
14. Fulfillment Tickets will automatically mark your selected ‘swag item’ and supplement of choice as free. If you have additional items in your cart the item with the lowest value will be marked as free. If there is a current deal that offers free promotional items, it is possible that you may not be able to complete your Monthly Fulfillment Rewards order at that time.