1. Each Tier Operator has their own unique link that they can share with friends, family, followers, or customers. This link is intended to be used as one of the methods of obtaining credit for purchases made by people that you bring to RedCon1.
2. The unique link can be found on the Affiliatly profile page. This displayed link can be copied and pasted from Affiliatly into a Tier Operator’s social media or messages sent to customers.
3. The unique link has an identifier on the end of the RedCon1 web address. This identifier includes your Affiliatly ID number. You can view your ID number when you are logged into Affiliatly, it is displayed in the top right corner. You can also see your full identifier in your displayed link on your Affiliatly profile page.
4. The following is an example of a Tier Operator’s unique link, if the Tier Operator’s ID number was 1:
5. When clicked this would take a customer to the RedCon1 homepage and connect that customer to the Tier Operator for 30 days duration. Any purchase made by that customer within the next 30 days would be credited to the Tier
6. A unique link can also be customized to direct a customer to a specific product page. The following is an example of a unique link directing a customer to a specific product page:
7. This can be accomplished 2 ways:
1. Select the ‘Link Generator” tab while logged in to Affiliatly. On this tab you can
paste a copied URL from the desired product page, Affiliatly will generate a
link for you to share with customers.
Navigate to a desired product page on the RedCon1 website and add your own unique identifier to the end of the browser address “/?aff=1”
8. When a customer clicks on a Tier Operator’s unique link to navigate to the site for purchase any purchase made by this customer, within 30 days, will be connected to that Tier Operator. If a customer successfully clicks on a Tier Operator’s link to navigate to the site, the customer’s purchase will be credited to that Tier Operator regardless of which discount code that customer uses. If the customer uses a military discount code, spin the wheel code, cart code, etc etc… the purchase will be credited to that Tier Operator’s account
9. The Affiliatly links use ‘Cookies’ to establish the connection between the customer, our sales system, and the Tier Operator’s Affiliatly account. If a customer has cookies disabled, the link connection will not work.